Yorkshire Terrier M F Reg or Ltr
contingent on full veterinary approval within 72 hours, and a copy
of the health check must be sent to the seller, within 1 week of
In the event BUYER fails to
have dog herein referenced examined by a veterinarian within
seventy-two (72) hours after delivery and a copy of the health check
must be sent to the seller, then BUYER understands and
agrees that the sale is one of "as is" condition. BUYER understands
and agrees that seventy-two (72) hours after delivery of the said
dog to BUYER, all warranties of health, fitness, merchantability and
personality trait and pet potential, whether express or implied by
law, are hereby expressly and voluntarily waived by BUYER. All risk
as to the quality and/or performance of the said dog referenced
herein is with the BUYER and BUYER assumes all risk and cost of
injury, death and treatment for the dogs seventy-two (72) hours
after delivery thereof. A copy of
the health check must be sent to the seller.
Breeder/Seller is transferring
this puppy as;
(breeders initials above will show intention)
To the best of my knowledge, this pure bred Yorkshire Terrier puppy appears to be in good health and condition. Vet check must be done within 72 hours. Buyer will send a copy of the Health Check to the breeder.
1. The Buyer shall provide the dog with adequate food, fresh water at all times, shelter, affection, love, and medical care, including all necessary shots and medication recommended by the veterinarian.
2. The Buyer shall provide the dog with veterinary care upon sickness, disease, or injury, and shall take it to a veterinarian at least once a year for an annual health examination and routine vaccinations.
3. The Buyer shall provide the dog with humane care and maintain it in accordance with all current and future state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances where the Buyer resides.
4. The Buyer shall provide the dog with a fully fenced yard or other humane means of exercise. The dog shall not be kept constantly chained or constantly outdoors or kept in a kennel.
5. The Buyer shall keep the dog as a household pet and shall never use it for breeding without the Seller/Breeder's consent or as an attack dog or guard dog.
6. The Buyer shall provide a collar or harness and identification tag for the dog to wear at all times when allowed to go outdoors.
7. The dog shall reside at the Buyer's address.
8. If the dog cannot be kept by the Buyer, the Buyer shall notify the Breeder immediately. The dog shall not be sold, transferred, or given to any individual or to any retail or wholesale establishment for the purpose of sale or resale neither to the public, nor to any research institution where medical experimentation or other practices take place.
9. For pet-quality pups, the Buyer agrees to have the bitch spayed before her first season at six (6) months old, or to have the dog neutered no later than nine (9) months from the date of this Contract.
10. The Buyer shall pay all shipping charges and related expenses with regard to the delivery of the puppy to the Buyer.
11. The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller/Breeder any and all expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees, in enforcing the terms and provisions of the Contract.
12. Should the Buyer be unable or unwilling to fulfill any of the above provisions, the Buyer agrees to return the dog to the Breeder at the Breeder's request. Should the Buyer refuse to return the dog, the Buyer hereby authorizes the Breeder to pick up and remove the dog from the Buyer's control.
If this dog is being bought as Pet Quality only, then buyer must agree to have the dog spay/neutered. It is this breeders advice that the dog be spayed between 6 - 8 months as this is when the dog usually has double canines and they can be pulled at the same time as the spay/neuter. AKC registration papers may be held until proof of spay/neuter.
Final puppy shot due _________ Rabies due ______________
Have your veterinarian check the puppy teeth at 6-8 months to remove the retained puppy teeth. Please DO NOT USE LEPTO in puppy shots or adult shots. We also recommend a blood panel to insure liver is functioning correctly before any surgery. Injectables must be used only with great care and breeder assumes no liabilities for consequences when injectable anesthesia is used, and the veterinarian is to use care in intubating this toy dog so as not to damage the trachea by using a tube that is too large.
THIS BREEDER WILL REPLACE THIS DOG IF IT DIES DUE TO ANY HEREDITARY PROBLEMS IF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET. Buyer must consult with Breeder within 24 hours of any illness and follow advice of Breeders Veterinarian. Under no circumstances is Seller to be held responsible for medical services not authorized by the Seller. Buyer must have an autopsy performed by the Breeder's Veterinarian or Breeder's Vet of choice within 24 hours of death.
Regardless of the conditions and circumstances surrounding the negotiation of this Sales Agreement and Deposit Receipt, BUYER and SELLER agree that the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, and any suit instituted by BUYER or SELLER to enforce any term, condition or clause of this Agreement shall be filed in the appropriate Court in the County of Douglas.
Buyer also agrees that this puppy may only be Registered with the American Kennel Club and can not and should not be registered with any other Dog registry, for the purpose of showing or Breeding, If buyer does register the dog with another registry buyer agrees to pay the sum of 6,000.00 Dollars to the seller and if puppies are sold from said dog all monies are to be given to the seller. This dog is intended for pet only and should not be breed. As per our spay and neuter agreement.
The UNDERSIGNED Buyer hereby acknowledges having read the terms of the Contract and does hereby agree to abide by each of the provisions set forth above.
Signature(s) of Buyer(s):_____________________________________________________
Printed Name and Address of Buyer(s):_________________________________________
Buyer's Telephone/Fax Numbers:______________________________________________
Buyer's Email address, if any:_________________________________________________
Buyer's URL, if any:________________________________________________________
Signature(s) of Breeder(s):___________________________________________________
Breeder's Name (Printed):___________________________________________________
Breeder's Kennel Name:____________________________________________________
Breeder's Telephone/Fax Numbers:____________________________________________
Breeder's Email address, if
3. ALTERING is a surgery done by a veterinarian that renders the animal unable to produce offspring.
4. GENETIC DEFECT any condition which is widely held by the veterinary profession to be hereditary in nature. Exceptions are patellar luxation or tracheal collapse because of environmental issues.
~ Puppy Deposits are non-refundable ~
DOG PEDIGREE REGISTRATION DISCLOSURE
In compliance with Health & Safety Code, Division 20 Chapter 14.7
Effective January 1, 1992
DATE OF BIRTH:____________________
AKC NUMBER______________________ AKC NUMBER:_____________________
________SOLD AS HAVING PET POTENTIAL
________SOLD AS HAVING SHOW POTENTIAL
The dog you are purchasing is registered/registerable with the American Kennel Club. (AKC) registration means only that AKC maintains information regarding the parentage and identity of this dog; it does NOT guarantee the quality of health of this dog; and it does NOT guarantee quality lineage. Since dog pedigree registries depend on large part on the honesty and accuracy of persons registering dogs, registration does not guarantee the accuracy of the lineage recorded or that this dog is purebred.
If the registration document you are provided with consists of a LIMITED registration, the dog you are purchasing cannot be used for breeding and any puppies produced by this dog WILL NOT be eligible for registration with AKC. The dog may be shown in obedience classes only.
Acknowledged:__________________________________________ Purchaserís Signature Date